Pt Registration Family Med. #960
|Salary Range:||$11.37 to $17.20|
|Department:||Family Medicine Clinic|
|Description:||The Family Medicine Clinic, located in Goldendale, WA, is in search of a friendly, customer service-oriented individual to work as a Patient Registration Clerk. This position does not offer any guaranteed hours per week as scheduling needs vary due to vacations, illness, and other needs of the department. Day shift hours, Monday-Friday. |
|Duties:||Duties include, but are not limited to:|
• Answering multi-line phone system.
• Scheduling appointments for multiple practitioners.
• Takes accurate and timely messages, communicates information to other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain current patient databank information system.
• Enters all required patient information and clinical data, as required, in the electronic medical record (EMR) system to maintain the paperless charting system of the clinic.
• Collect payments and balance the cash box at the end of the day.
• Fax records when needed.
• File documents.
• Data/Charge entry.
• Performs other duties as assigned including
Child profile vaccination entry
|Qualifications:||High School Diploma or GED required.|
Three to four years of experience working in a busy office setting is preferred.
Ability to provide exceptional customer service and to communicate in a positive and professional manner.
Familiarity with medical terminology, medical coding and billing desired.
Proficiency with basic computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel, and a typing speed of 40+ words per minute.
Knowledge of general office equipment and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.